- Melt the butter in a sauce pan over medium heat, once melted add in the teaspoon of sage, the garlic powder and the minced onion. Let butter boil and begin to brown.
- Once light brown, add in the half and half, whisk to combine.
- After half and half and butter are combined, whisk in half of the canned pumpkin along with your cinnamon, and cumin.
- Once that’s combined, whisk in the cream cheese, then blend in the rest of your canned pumpkin.
- Whisk in your chicken broth, then your evaporated milk. Add in the cheese and remaining sage.
- Whisk all together until smooth and creamy. Let simmer for ten minutes, and whisk again before serving over any pasta dish. . .
One idea might be Pumpkin Ravioli. I may share the recipe on the blog here soon, but it needs more recipe testing.
To go with our fun fall recipe, comment below and tell me your very favorite fall activity!
Hope y’all enjoy, and Happy Fall Y’all!