Hey y’all! Thought I’d share some easy Gluten Free Breakfasts I’ve made over the past few weeks! 😀
1) Dippy Yolk Eggs with Toast (Canyon Bakehouse 7 Grain Bread) and Cherry Tomatoes.
2) A Gluten Free Blueberry Muffin from Walmart!
These are quite tasty. The packaging at Walmart looks like this, fyi.
3) Aldi LiveGfree Pancakes (2) with half a banana, and a scrambled egg with red bell pepper, ham, and cheese.
4) Breakfast Tostada with eggs, ham, bell peppers, cheese, a dollop of sour cream, cilantro, and cherry tomatoes.
5) Chocolate Chip Banana Bread! If you have time the night before or on a weekend you could make this, and have yummy breakfast all week long.
So, there ya go. A few easy Gluten Free Breakfasts! Check back here tomorrow for a new post! 😉