Hey y’all! Today I’m going to be sharing a recipe for Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies.
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Shortening
- 3/4 cup Light Brown Sugar (firmly packed)
- 2 Tablespoons Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 cup Applesauce
- 2/3 cup Krusteaz All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- 1/3 and 1/8 cup Coconut Flour
- Dash of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Beat Peanut Butter, Shortening, Brown Sugar, Milk, and Vanilla until well blended.
- Add in Applesauce and mix in with a spatula.
- Mix flours, baking soda, and salt. Add into creamed mixture until completely blended. Form into a ball with a spatula. It’ll look something like this:
- Roll into balls, and place onto a cookie sheet. Create a criss cross pattern with the tines of a fork.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until just beginning to brown. Cool on a wire rack:
Makes 2 dozen cookies.
I hope y’all try this recipe! If you do . . . let me know what you think of it in the comments!