- 6 Chicken Tenders (cooked and seasoned to your preference, we used cumin, chili powder, pepper, Tony’s Seasoning, and red pepper flakes)
- 1/2 + 1/8 cup shredded cheddar cheese (separated)
- 10-12 white corn tortillas (depends on how full you’d like your enchiladas)
- 1/4 cup jalapeno dip
- 2 tablespoons pureed black beans
- Chop the chicken tenders into large pieces, then throw them into a food processor, and chop until their texture resembles shredded chicken.
- Warm the tortillas for 45 seconds in the microwave wrapped in a damp paper towel. This will make them more pliable to roll for enchiladas.
- Run two lines of black bean puree at the top and bottom of your casserole dish.
- Begin assembly of your enchiladas. Take one tortilla, sprinkle a smidgen of cheese in the center, spoon on some chicken, roll the tortilla shut, and place in the casserole dish.
- Continue making enchiladas until you’re out of filling. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven, and drizzle the enchiladas with the jalapeño dip. Serve hot! 🙂
I hope y’all enjoyed this recipe! If you choose to make it . . . let me know what you thought in the comments.
Have a Marvelous Monday, y’all!