As promised yesterday . . . I’m sharing the recipe for Gluten Free Chocolate Mint Protein Cookies. 🙂
- 2 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 TBS Corn Starch
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 TBS Vanilla
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 2 Chocolate Mint NoGii Bars
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Mix Powdered Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Corn Starch, and Salt until well blended.
- Chop up your NoGii bars (I chopped them into around 16 squares, but they don’t need to be perfect.) Then, throw them into a food processor, and grind until they look like this:
- Add the ground NoGii bars into your dry ingredients, and mix well.
- Whisk 2 egg whites and your vanilla for 30 seconds. Add in one whole egg, and whisk another 20 seconds.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Mixture will be quite stiff, but keep mixing!
- Add in your chocolate chips, and mix until combined.
- Grab two cookie sheets, and line them with parchment paper.
- Drop by rounded spoonful on the cookie sheets. You should end up with twenty-four medium cookies (twelve on each sheet.)
- Bake for 14 – 16 minutes, switching racks halfway through.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for a minute before transferring to a wire cooling rack.
- Allow to cool for two more minutes before serving. Enjoy!!
If y’all make these, let me know what you think of them in the comments below!! 🙂
Have a Wonderful Wednesday y’all!!