I love chai tea, but it’s a struggle all through the summer to find ways to drink it chilled. I mean, iced chai is only tasty so many times. So, I tried something new today, and it turned out SUPER tasty!! 🙂
- 1 or 2 teabags of your favorite chai tea. (I used one bag of Tazo Chai Pumpkin Spice)
- 8 oz boiling water
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
Now, to make it!!
- Pour your boiling water into a glass measuring cup and add in a teabag or two (depending on how strong you want your chai)
- Once tea has steeped (3-5 minutes) add in cinnamon, vanilla, and almond milk. Allow to cool in fridge for at least an hour.
- After your tea is cool, put your ice cream in a blender along with the tea.
- Blend until it’s creamy. Pour into a glass (or mason jar) sprinkle with cinnamon, and add a straw!
That’s it! Hope y’all enjoy! If you try it, let me know in the comments!! 🙂
Have a Tremendous Tuesday!