Want a quick summer snack? Well . . . here ya go!
- Grab a package of 4 yogurt cups. I picked both Raspberry Chocolate, and Caramel Macchiato.
- Scrape the yogurt from one package (four yogurt cups) into a gallon size bag.
- Line a few trays with wax paper (make sure they aren’t wider than your freezer, if you don’t have trays that work, try an old cereal box or something similar. You just need a flat surface that can be put in the freezer.)
- Cut the corner off of your bag and pipe quarter size dots of yogurt onto the wax paper.
- Once you’ve piped all your yogurt onto trays, put them in your freezer for about 30 to 45 minutes.
- After they’re frozen solid, peel them off the wax paper and toss them in a freezer safe gallon size bag. Keep them in the freezer, and grab a few as a cool snack whenever you want!! 🙂
The Caramel Macchiato ones are below. I ended up with 120 of those.
All the Yogurt Bites together:
What are some cool summer snacks y’all are making? Share your favorites in the comments below!! 🙂
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!!