Okay y’all! Let’s face it . . . eating Gluten Free isn’t always the easiest, especially when you can’t participate in fun events like National Doughnut Day. In order to help in finding substitutes for doughnuts, I thought I’d share some recipes I’ve found for Gluten Free Doughnuts!
1) Glazed Gluten Free Doughnuts!
Find the recipe here from Sincerely Caroline!
2) Honey Glazed Gluten Free Doughnuts
Find the recipe here on Hogwash!
3) Gluten Free Chocolate Eclairs (They’re totally doughnuts . . . right?)
Find the recipe here on Glutenista’s blog!
4) Gluten Free Baked Apple Cider Doughnuts
Find them on the Smashed Peas and Carrots website!
And, if you don’t want to make your own doughnuts . . . try this:
5) Gluten Free Doughnuts from Kinnikinnick Foods
Regardless of how you celebrate National Doughnut Day, I hope you have a fabulous one!
Have a Fabulous Friday y’all!