So, this smoothie’s name is actually quite uncreative as it stems solely from the initials of the first three ingredients, but it’s tasty nonetheless.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 REALLY ripe Banana
- 1 ripe Avocado
- 1/2 cup frozen Mango chunks
- enough vanilla almond milk to keep it smooth and creamy (about 3/4 cup)
Here’s what you do:
- Throw the first three ingredients into a blender with a splash of almond milk.
- Blend until everything is mashed.
- Add in the rest of your almond milk, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass (or mason jar) add a milkshake straw, and enjoy!
Have a Splendid Saturday y’all!!