- 3 Cups Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1-14oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 drops peppermint extract
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with the sweetened condensed milk and salt.
- Once all chips are melted and the mixture has achieved a fudgy texture, remove from heat and fold in vanilla and peppermint oil.
- Spread evenly into a foil-lined 8″ square pan and chill until firm (around two hours). Then turn the fudge onto a cutting board and cut into squares.
Hope y’all enjoy this recipe. If you aren’t a huge chocolate mint fan you can switch this up!
Here are a few ideas:
- Omit the peppermint extract for plain chocolate fudge.
- Use almond extract and add in 1/2 cup of chopped maraschino cherries for chocolate cherry fudge.
- Add one cup of chopped nuts: try pecans, walnuts or pistachios.
- Omit one cup of chocolate chips and add in two cups of peanut butter chips when melting the fudge.
Whatever flavor you choose to make, this recipe is super simple and would make an awesome gift for any chocolate lover on your Valentine’s gift list!
Let me know in the comments if you make this! I’d love to hear what y’all thought of this recipe. Plus, I would love hearing from you — comments are great!
Have a Stupendous rest of your weekend!