Okay y’all! Strawberry Pie is my new favorite dessert. (Shown above without topping)
Here’s the recipe, and . . . here’s what we did differently:
Have an awesome day y’all!
Do any of y’all go through phases of ABSOLUTELY loving a certain flavor combination? Well, that’s been my relationship with caprese recently. I’m totally in love with everything about it. The fresh summery flavors just seem like a fabulous way to celebrate the arrival of spring! 😉 Here are a couple of ways I have made it over the past week or so . . .
1) The Classic Caprese Salad
In my opinion, a classic caprese salad is the embodiment of simplicity at its very best. Fresh tomatoes with mozzarella, fresh basil, and balsamic vinegar (or vinaigrette dependent on what you have on hand) makes a simply delicious meal.
Now, if you feel like switching it up, you can take this flavor combination a step further with . . .
2) Caprese Grilled Cheese!
On days you feel like kicking your caprese up a notch, this sandwich is for you. Made of Canyon Bakehouse 7 Grain Bread with Cream Cheese (because you need something to hold it all together), Sliced Tomatoes, Mozzarella, Fresh Basil, and some Balsamic Vinaigrette grilled on a med/hot stove until the cheese is melty. The freshness of the tomato and basil combined with the creaminess of the cheeses, and the crispiness of the bread creates an absolutely delicious sandwich.
Do any of y’all have a flavor combination you can’t stop making? Let me know in the comments!!
Have a Stupendous Saturday!
Hey y’all! Thought I’d share some easy Gluten Free Breakfasts I’ve made over the past few weeks! 😀
1) Dippy Yolk Eggs with Toast (Canyon Bakehouse 7 Grain Bread) and Cherry Tomatoes.
2) A Gluten Free Blueberry Muffin from Walmart!
These are quite tasty. The packaging at Walmart looks like this, fyi.
3) Aldi LiveGfree Pancakes (2) with half a banana, and a scrambled egg with red bell pepper, ham, and cheese.
4) Breakfast Tostada with eggs, ham, bell peppers, cheese, a dollop of sour cream, cilantro, and cherry tomatoes.
5) Chocolate Chip Banana Bread! If you have time the night before or on a weekend you could make this, and have yummy breakfast all week long.
So, there ya go. A few easy Gluten Free Breakfasts! Check back here tomorrow for a new post! 😉
One idea might be Pumpkin Ravioli. I may share the recipe on the blog here soon, but it needs more recipe testing.
To go with our fun fall recipe, comment below and tell me your very favorite fall activity!
Hope y’all enjoy, and Happy Fall Y’all!